Belmont Dental is more than a general dentist serving your community- we also offer affordable orthodontics in Ruther Glen. We know that by providing accessible dentistry for your whole family, we better meet the needs of patients living in our area. If you or your teenager needs braces, we have a lot to offer:
- Conventional metal braces
- Clear Invisalign
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Braces?
Clear Invisalign braces offer discreet teeth straightening for adults and teens. You'll find numerous advantages over modern metal braces when you opt-in to innovative Invisalign treatment, including all of the following:
- No unattractive metal brackets, bands, or wires. No one will notice you're wearing the Invisalign system since it's made from smooth, clear plastic.
- Patient comfort is superior with Invisalign- they're the #1 choice for patients looking for a more comfortable experience when straightening teeth.
- Invisalign does not come with a permanent commitment; remove aligners at any time, for up to two full hours each day.
- You'll appreciate a shorter duration of treatment along with shorter office visits to swap out aligners.
- Invisalign treatment includes computerized imaging that provides patients with a roadmap of treatment so you'll know exactly what to expect from start to finish.
- Remove Invisalign aligners when eating, brushing, flossing, or during social situations.
Who Benefits From Invisalign?
Patients with slight gaps between teeth and slightly crooked teeth will find benefits in Invisalign's affordable orthodontics in Ruther Glen. If you'd like to schedule a complimentary assessment to determine whether Invisalign will work for you or your teen, call Belmont Dental to speak with our staff. We want to answer all of your questions and provide additional materials to consider in the comfort of your home. Reach out to us soon for more information on how to improve your smile with clear Invisalign Braces- the most requested system available to patients today. If you're a candidate, you'll walk out of our office with a brand new, beautiful smile.
Dentistry & Orthodontics in Ruther Glen
Belmont Dental believes in providing our patients with full-service dental care with fewer referrals to outside practices. Accessible dentistry begins with a complimentary practice tour of Belmont Dental at Ruther Glen- we'll make you feel like part of our family as we show you around and introduce our staff to your entire family. Get to know us for affordable services that keep your teeth healthy and beautiful.
Save Money at Belmont Dental
If you don't own dental insurance or another type of coverage, you're paying too much for dental services. Our in-house dental plan will save you money on all the services your family needs- from preventive checkups & cleanings to orthodontics and restorative dentistry. Request information about our savings plan by phone or through our website's contact form- we'll be happy to help you determine the best way to save on your family's treatments. Belmont Dental offers positive proof that patients don't have to spend a fortune on a beautiful smile.Orthodontics Ruther Glen
Choosing a new Ruther Glen dentist shouldn't take months- Belmont Dental is an excellent choice for your whole family. Make the switch today and experience all the benefits of visiting a full-service dental practice without outside referrals. Everyone in your family will enjoy our gentle, pain-free treatments that leave teeth looking fabulous. More positive checkups give you one more reason to smile. See our team for:
- Preventive dentistry, including sealants, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and digital imaging
- Cosmetic and restorative dental care
- Dental implants and removable dentures
- Invisalign and conventional braces
- TMD and sleep apnea treatment
- Painless extractions
- Tooth-colored restorations
How Can I Save Money on Modern Dentistry
As an affordable Ruther Glen dentist, Belmont Dental leads the way in providing cost-effective dental care in one convenient location. We eliminate the need to keep multiple dentists in your phone book or call around to determine which dentist is right for your current needs. Our in-house dental savings plan is an excellent alternative to dental insurance, saving our patients significantly on the cost of treatment. Opt-in to our office's plan and pay one low fee each month to receive free checkups & cleanings, x-rays, and other preventive services- and save on many other procedures as well.
I'm Afraid to See the Dentist- What Do I Do?
If it's been months or years since you've seen a dentist for a checkup or cleaning, there's no better time than now to reconnect ties or find a new Ruther Glen dentist. There's nothing to fear at Belmont Dental- we practice painless dentistry techniques that ensure your comfort and relaxation throughout treatment. Ask our caring staff about sedation options when you come in for your initial consultation visit with us- we'll make sure your experience at Belmont Dental is a positive one. Advanced dentistry removes the fear factor and makes it possible for anxious patients to get the dental care necessary for a beautiful smile.
Low Cost New Patient Specials
We want your whole family to feel happy about choosing a new Ruther Glen dentist- you'll find several new-patient offers located in our 'Specials' section online:
- Kids' first visits are just $79 and include exam, assessment, x-rays, fluoride treatment, and teeth cleaning
- Adult patients' initial exam, x-rays, oral cancer screening, and professional cleaning are only $99
- No-cost, no-obligation free consultation or second opinion
Get to Know Us
Stop by Belmont Dental at Ruther Glen for a free practice tour- meet our staff, let us show you around, and discover why so many of your friends and neighbors see us for full-service dentistry. We want to create a personalized treatment plan that helps you achieve your smile goals in the most affordable way, through innovative digital imaging, new technology treatments, and brand new techniques that eliminate pain in the dentist chair and leave you smiling. Your treatment starts with convenient patient forms located on our website- or call our front desk to schedule a new-patient appointment.
View Larger Map